Open Source involvement
I’ll be updating now and then my Open Source involvement in various projects, as well as code releases and documents.
- PHPizabi – Dating System
- OST Box
OST-Box Hebrew translation is available here
- e107 – Content Management System
The translation team is reachable at http://www.e107.org or firstname.lastname@example.org
- TCSS – Traffic Control Super Script
I’ve combined forces with Kegan, the author of TCSS to make it more user-friendly and so GUI TCSS was born I’ve writen GUI TCSS purely with QT/C++. https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcss
- L2TPNS – Undoubtly the leader open source software for ppp termination. It’s stable and robust. I’m on the documentation teams, contributing some useful tutorials and guides for deploying IPSec VPNs. https://sourceforge.net/projects/l2tpns
- Billboard – Billboard is a dynamic accounting and billing software for Asterisk VOIP software with a web-gui frontend. It’s light-weight and scalable. Requires no database. https://sourceforge.net/projects/billboard
- LEG – LEG is the Linux Encoder Gui. It exist in order to make life easier for users to do file conversions, whether its converting plain avi to mpeg or performing dvd rips and converting to different media types like IPODs, SmartPhones, IPAQs, etc.
- daloRADIUS – daloRADIUS is an advanced RADIUS web management application aimed at managing hotspots and general-purpose ISP deployments. It features user management, graphical reporting, accounting, a billing engine and integrates with GoogleMaps for geo-locating.
- MythTV Email Plugin – QT/C++ plugin for the MythTV project which adds Email notifications.
MythTV is a great piece of software for enjoying a PVR/Entertainment box and so much more.
- NetIL Connector – NetIL is a GUI frontend for the pptp-linux and the chat-scripts for ppp to build a connection or kill it for Israeli cable (hot) users. It’s Based on QT/C++, feedback is always appreciated.
- l2tpknock – l2tpknock is an add-on plugin for l2tpns servers or clusters and is intended to perform the rule of the port knocking idea, but with l2tp vpns, specifically, the l2tpns project
- hudmanager – this is a freepbx module to manager hud’s configuration file.
- L2TPNS – Practical VPNs Deployment – Part1: Introduction to IPSec/VPNs and an entire Linux setup.
- L2TPNS – The Breakdown- Part2: This time we focus on l2tpns clustering and load balancing with bgp aware routers.
- Webalizer- Analyzing Website Statistics
- AcerAspire 5562WXMi Laptop Linux Review – As part of Ubuntus’ LaptopTestingTeam I took on myself to update the
laptop section of the wiki and present my overview and installation status of my laptop with Ubuntu Dapper.
- extension_check.agi – a small code snippet writen in perl agi to speak the current extensions and Zap
channels in use on an asterisk voip system.
- lirc_2.6.16-patch.diff – small patch for compiling latest lirc on 2.6.16 kernel series
- debian_nistnet_install.txt – instructions for getting nisnet (wan emulator) installed on debian sarge
- knistnet.c-patch.diff – small patch thanks to maguire to get latest nistnet to compile right.